How many days a week do you work?

@rajeshfgh (1627)
How many days of full time work do you do? I work for 5 days a week and sometimes if it's quite important 6 days for about 8 hours daily. How many days do you work? I have my week-offs on Saturday and Sunday when I am quite active on Mylot. On other days, I catch up only at nights, that too a short time, because I have to wake up early the next morning for my work.
@veejay19 (3592)
I can consider myself to be lucky as i am now on a permanent holiday.No Sat or Sun or any other day.For me all days are the same. Yes I retired in 1998 and amliving happily.I am out of the rat race forever.
@rajeshfgh (1627)
Great for you. Do you feel like going for work anytime, now that you've retired. I ask the same question to my dad (he's retired too) but he is unable to answer my question. What do you say to the same question?
For this semester (June-October 2008), I work 6 days a week. That is the reason why since classes started this semester, I have become less active here at myLot. I only get to go online during the evening. On Sundays, I need to do some chores so I also do not have that much time to do much myLot activities.
@92iqbal (121)
i have to work for 8 hours six days a week.After that i am free.i do some domestic work and surf on the internet.Mylot is a nice site which i enjoy a lot . i read read and read on and sometimes comment on what i have read.now i have to whether i am able to earn money or not .i will tell you about it later. till then, bye.
@melo_828 (427)
i work in a government agency and we only have work from monday to friday. i'm boring when saturdays and sundays because most of the time i do nothing. i'm just glad that mylot is here for me to earn extra income and lessen my boring...