do you like the IPHONE?

@skbh12 (2950)
when i first saw it in the net i thought it is cool but as ive seen it for real and have explored the phone myself i didn't liked it at all. first and foremost it is hard to text on its touch screen phone. id still go for a touch screen phone with a stylus just like my sony ericsson p990i. another thing the built in speakers are not good. it only has a 2 megapixel camera when i was expecting it to have more than 2 mega pixels. well we'll see if there would be improvements on the new iphone that they will be releasing. by the way ive seen in bloomberg and cnn (i think) that they went on sale all over the world. i wasn't able to get to know the real issue why they went on sale because it was about to end when i saw it on tv. how about you? do you like the IPHONE?
I love the iPhone :D I own one. I think its the best invention ever. Its like having a mini computer everywhere you go.Its really great hehe
@skbh12 (2950)
really? do you have the newest iphone? good for you to like this phone.
@mEisky (825)
yeah..i like iphones at all..Because it has soo many features.,For me it has everything you want..yea..there would be an iphone 3G releasing..Although in some countries they already have it..:)It's great.:)
@skbh12 (2950)
yup.. they do have it already.. i don't really know why i never got fascinated with the iphone..
@mEisky (825)
oh..why then.?hmm..even my whole family really wants it..lol..they're addicted already..
@skbh12 (2950)
i don't know but i don't just like the phone another thing it doesn't even have a stylus. i find it hard to text using fingers alone preferably the thumb. haha..
@taface412 (3176)
Personally I do not see the point in spending that kind of money on a piece of technology that will most likely be obsolete by the end of the year. Plus, the phones do not allow insurance coverage through the phone carriers, and you have to plug it into a computer just to figure out how to use them (no user manual comes with it), and why on Earth were people camping out over night just to get this phone..... But then again I am a much simpler to please person than most. I would much rather spend that $300-400 on other things and still get a phone. After all a phone to me is a means of communication, not entertainment. But as they say C'est La Viv....to each his own. Happy mylotting.
@skbh12 (2950)
you know what i want to have an attitude like yours who isn't a techie conscious person. im not a techie conscious person but everytime i see new phones or new laptops, i crave for it. well maybe it is because i really use it even though it has nothing related with the profession i have..
@taface412 (3176)
Don't get me wrong....if I need something I get it...and the only reason I cans ee anyone getting one of these things is due to a job requiring constant travel and emails, etc. But I know some people who are Nursing aides buying this thing and I cannot imagine spending that amount of money on such a thing just to have. And the attitude you are talking about is called Thrifty LOL. With a little twist that is.
@skbh12 (2950)
well if those nursing aides are coming from the Philippines well then these are the things that you can't easily buy in just one snap of a finger in my country because money here is really hard to earn and it would take you like months or even years for you to have the things you want to have. working here as a nurse doesn't really help with the cost of living at all.
@pkc3000 (1268)
Hello skbh 12 Frankly speaking I am not interested for iphone. Though it is technically advanced and every thing you will get in your finger tips. But to be very honest do you use all functions in your cell phone. I know that maximum users are not using advance features of their cell or iphone so in my opinion buying iphone is unnecessarily wastage of money. Though it is my personal opinion and I can not throw my view on others. pkc3000
@skbh12 (2950)
yeah most of the time you won't be able to use its features especially here in the philippines, everything has to paid for in order for you to use it and that is what pisses me off. hahaha!
before the first iphone came out i wanted one so bad. but then i thot about how my bill would go up but. and i am with t-mobile under contract. as to what you're saying i've heard that they say a lot of women don't like using them. i don't know if i'd be that way, but i'd sure like to try one. some day there'll be the same type of phone for every company cause they're copying . my day will come.
@Lightlord (379)
• Greece
I like it. Unfortunately I still use older phone Sony Ericsson K750i. It serves me but I tried IPHONE that I got from my friend and I can tell you that it's much bbetter then any usual mobile phone. Has many good features and great camera for everyone who wants to take a good picture.
@skbh12 (2950)
but the iphone they have released months ago doesn't have any flash for the night vision right?
@mommyboo (13198)
I've seen the iPhone but I don't really like it. As far as the touch screen, i like the verizon LG Voyager. I'm pretty happy with my Sidekick though =)
@skbh12 (2950)
hmm.. they have this touch screen phone LG version and i liked it too but not as much as the way i loved my sony ericsson touch screen phone. haha.
@amitavroy (4824)
when my friendI use a lot of mobiles because a lot of my friends techno beats and then change their mobiles very often but I think what is the need for such a high tech mobiles. 90% of time I have seen people not use all the facilities which are provided in the mobile phones that means they generally buy it but they have no use of it. Then why would I pay so much amount just to have the facility which I will not generally used.
@skbh12 (2950)
yeah.. well with the phone that i have you can say that it is for business type phone but i couldn't use mostly of the features because it is not being supported that much here in the Philippines and another thing the cost is expensive.. well in this world, nothings free anymore. everything has a value.
@zulito (174)
no!! but i want one.. i was going to buy it but i moved to europe.. and at that moment there were not the same internet advantages at these area.. now yes.. but well maybe for my next own present jejej
@applefreak (3131)
yes i love the iPhone to bits. i can't begin to describe how much i love it. i've gotten it on the day it was launched in my country. texting is a breeze as the predictive text works really great. the camera is not an issue coz i don't really take photos with my mobile phone anyway. the number of free applications available for downloading is mind boggling. i've gotten at least six applications for various uses. there is nothing i didn't like about my phone. cheers ;p
i think like iphone ever