I Want You People To Think About This For A Second....

Okay so we get this new update layout on Mylot, but what is the point for people on this site to make bad ranting discussions of how ugly it looks or people getting upset over it? Honestly what's the point? Now think about this for a second, what if that day when Mylot came up with the new alert saying, "Mylot will no longer pay for discussions and respones, the end of the month will be the end of paying." -- Think about it! How would you react? Oh different story now and minds right? So Mylot made a new layout, it's looking a lot better now and very easy to navigate the links to have them on top. Sometimes some people on here ought to look at the brighter side and be grateful that Mylot is doing awesome things to us Mylotters! And put it this way! Last year Mylot was only paying so small per discussion and responses like a penny or two. Now this year and so we're getting better earnings per discussion and reponses it is coming to the point of making over a dollar a day or two posting so much threads and blogs. Mylot has just gotten a lot better. Thanks to you Mylot! So those ranting about the new layout -- Think before you start complaining or ranting about something.
@dfollin (12080)
I replied to a discussion about the new look and saw no one complaining.So,who is complaining or ungratful.So,who are you talking about? You just started this discussion,so you have some points.
I'm on Mylot and I have found a few discussions posted of people ranting about the new look and others are just angry by it and such. You can search the the discussion search engine on top and type in new update and see a lot of different discussions posted on it. Thanks for the comment.
@dfollin (12080)
I replied to one of those discussion's and did not see anyone upset by the change.If you did,I can see why you are saying what you are saying.But,it does not upset me.The only thing I heard even close to negative was that the links at the bottom left where you can find members with high rates.I saw that in this discussion matter of fact.I personally never used it,but those who did Iam sure miss it.Why they are not here I don't know.It may be hidden.
Some people always have to gripe about something. I really like the new changes. Yep, the world is facing some major financial woes and instead of fussing about it we all may need to learn to appreciate the value of every penny we have.
You are absolute right on that point RhythmWalker. Thanks for your comment on this.
@darksorrow (4671)
• Bangladesh
The layout has changed & there is nothing we can do about it. So as you said we should go with it. You also made a nice point if mylot stops paying. Then i think many of the lotters are going to leave my lot. One more thing i like the new look of my lot.
@stephcjh (32385)
I can agree and go along with this also. I don't mind the changes they have made either but I really don't see the purpose of how it helps us though. I wish they would implement some of the other things we have asked for, is all. I really miss the top user by rating too. they have taken that away. You are so right though. I am so very glad that they do pay us for our time here.
@joihie (224)
Way to go. Let's love MyLot for providing a home for us online. ^_^