making angels and demons a movie

the are working on making that as a movie.. i am not sure how i feel about it since i didnt care for the da vinci code which i blame on tom hanks.. i think they should have pick some one with a better past acting carrer since every time i see tom hanks i remember funny things.. does anyone think this new one will be better? do you think that tom hanks was totally wrong for the role too??
I agree that Tom Hanks was wrong for the movie and although i would like to see a movie of Angels and Demons...i don't hold out for it to be good or even follow the book well.
i wonder how long till it comes out
I have no idea but i would wait til it come out on DVD before i would see it.
@Vladilyich1 (1454)
Hanks was a very bad choice. It reminded me of when they replaced Alec Baldwin with Harrison Ford in the Tom Clancy Movies. Alec Baldwin WAS Jack Ryan. Harrison Ford is Indiana Jones. Bad casting.
haha that would be messed up!!
the davinci code,hmmmmmm I know ive seen it. but i totaly didnt relize tome hanks played in it. so obviously when i watched it. i didnt feel it was a bad role or i would have remember commenting on it. its just been awhile since ive seen it.... and whats this about making angels and devils?, thats ganna be a movie?....tom hanks is ganna be in this one to?....
yeah i saw him in the pictures in making A & D so im assuming he is starring in that too