Male or Female

@valeria1 (2723)
Suppose that before you were born you could choose to be a male or a female. What would you choose?
@metschica25 (5407)
Hey hey I would still wanna be a girl no matter what for many reasons . I am too much of a girly girl to ever wanna be like a boy , or dress like one . I love getting all made up and going out on the town . Sure, sometimes i think boys have it easier , but i like being a chica .
@valeria1 (2723)
Cute. Thank you!
@lazeebee (5468)
Well, I am happy with what I am; I don't know what I was in my previous lives, or what I will be in my next life. Right now, in my current life, I'm very contented as a woman.
@valeria1 (2723)
Thank you lazebee for your answer!
@tnhzone (242)
It really hard to answer this question because i never a female before.So as for me just let it be because now-a-day male or female got a same status in the society and got the same right to own what they deserve to have.So there won't be any different because female can also be as strong as a male physically and mentally.
@valeria1 (2723)
Thank you for your answer.
@juhi06 (1850)
well dear friend , i do not know what you think of birth rebirth etc. , but i am a firm believer in the birth cycle. it all depends on what you do and perform that you next birth shall be determined. whether to be a dog or a man or an ant or an elephant you karma will decide . in a away you are the master of your destiny. there are people on this planet who will tell after long calculations- what you were and what you will be in your next birth. why you are born as a daughter to a person and why you will father such a person. well thats all a question of faith . and if given a choice, i will like to be what i am again...
@valeria1 (2723)
Thank you for your answer Juhi I agree with you in the reencarnation part. I want to have the same spirit but I will choose a man's body next lifetime.
I guess to be a man, as I don't know anything better. I am always curious where does the idea come from when you write a question? Is it just an experience of your own that came to be curious, or just a touch of inspiration. Like my response it is just a thought changed into a response. :-) Or is it a mesh of other peoples ideas add up to a new one. Just thinking.
@valeria1 (2723)
I believe in reencarnation and I tell you this even though I conquer anything I wanted by being a woman in this lifetime next one for sure I want to be a man and pleaaaaaaaaase do not get me wrong. I hate fish! I love men and for that I want to be one next lifetime.
i would love to become a boy ...
@valeria1 (2723)
I thought you are a boy! LOL
am a boy, that's why i know the profit of being a boy.... :)
@valeria1 (2723)
Oh now I understand!
@anirc750310 (3424)
definitely male. I would like to be male. Life it is very simple for them, just work, laid out eat and nothing more. No cleaning, cooking, making children( just the process is enjoyable for them) no monthly discomfort( you know what) and so on. Usually they dump women so what else, I would like to be a male. that's why i wish my child to be a male, fortunately this thing happened. See u!
@valeria1 (2723)
Thank you very much Anirc I agree with you 100%. LOL
thanks for the BR!
I am happy to be female...to be me ^_^ no hesitate--it will be female again,, sometimes being a female have more advantages then being a male hehehe
@valeria1 (2723)
I agree with you about that, but I think has more disadvantages than advantages. LOL.
@rebeka (364)
i heard that we choose our gender before coming to earth...in this case i should have choose to be a boy!
@valeria1 (2723)
Thank you Rebeka for your comment!