Blogging for big bucks!!!

Romania
Arrington, a 36-year-old entrepreneur behind a long list of unrecognizable startups, has suddenly become one of the rising stars of Silicon Valley. Why? The answer lies in TechCrunch, Arrington's blog about new technologies and companies. In the year since he launched the site, he's become a go-to person for VCs and tech execs looking to leak corporate tidbits or announce news. More than 1.5 million readers regularly check out his site. But here's what gives Arrington real distinction: He's pulling in $60,000 in ad revenue every month. That's 10 times what the site was making earlier this year, which was when Arrington, convinced of the potentially monstrous riches ahead, quit his day job as president of a startup to blog full-time. What do you feel about this real business?
@arcideaco (1259)
$60,000 revenue a month is like a really far fetch dream for many bloggers out there. But this news may set as an indications that blogging for richness is really possible. There are many bloggers full time out there, but I do not know any would have earned this kind of money, based on my limited experiences. Cheers.
me neither , here I heard about 1000 euros a month which is pretty cool. But it seems there are!
It is rare for people to make large amounts of money from blogging; that is why these stories are so popular. The fact is, most people make little from their blogs. The really talented ones who are good at self-promotion may be able to get away with not holding full-time outside jobs. However, most people's blogs are essentially hobbies that provide a little cash.
yes it is true. I don't have any, looks to complex for me to blog. do you have one?