What star rating did you have when you crossed the 100th mark?

@rajeshfgh (1627)
I have just crossed my 100th mark and I have got a star rating of 6 with popularity rating of 63/100. I am a little disappointed with it as I was expecting atleast 8 stars. Is it normal or my efforts were not up to the mark? I was just eagered to know what were your star ratings when you had crossed the 100 mark?
@sirnose (2440)
When I reach 100 posts my rating was a number 7 it went to a 8 but I lost it because of a rule violation.It's good to follow the guidelines because its not easy getting these star ratings.
@rajeshfgh (1627)
hey, I was just eagered to know, what was the rule violation and how did you come to know about it.
@sirnose (2440)
I responded to a discussion that wanted 100 replies so that they could earn some money for that day.So I told them that I would be suprise if they got that many posts and that they should have gotten 100 people on their friend's list first before attempting to get such a large number of reponses.I was just been fastidious but here on mylot they don't take to kindly for encouraging cheating or putting your referral link in your discussions or posts,etc.What I said to them was like encouraging them to cheat.Either they took offense to what I said to them and gave me the minus sign or someone else reported me.
@LadyAbboz (238)
I was at 4 when I reached 100, I thought that was good... but obviously not so since I was new and didnt quite understand this star thing!
@rajeshfgh (1627)
I agree with you, even I came to understand the star thing very late. I was ignorant even for the +ve and -ve rating thing until about 50 posts. I think newbies you should ask a lot of questions to get things cleared out.
@saierchok (1294)
I guess i was 7 or 8.. then i became 9, then someone was downrating me till I became 8 again and I dunno who would rate me negatively! I've been nice to every one! well I don't care.. I'll rate fairly..
@rajeshfgh (1627)
thanks dude for the update