Where are my old BB buddies?

@starr4all (2865)
Where's vivasuzi (Sp? sorry) and cortjo? You guys were always here for bb9 but not for the bb10 season premier? Ack! That's ok I guess. Have to break in the new fans then....
@minnie_98214 (10572)
Hey what about me im not a new fan. I was here for all the craziness of BB9 lol. Im actually watching the first episode now as I recorded it. So I will be posted my thoughts soon for sure. Im already liking this cast better then the last one. But remmy could be the possible annoying one this season i think.
@starr4all (2865)
I didn't forget about you, I just couldn't name all the names! Glad your around too! I agree, but Libra is getting on a lot of peoples nerves (just by watching last nights after dark). Something about bossy and has a comment for everything.
What you couldnt name everyone come on now lol im just messing with ya anyways. So Libras another annoying one....im guessing alot are gonna annoy us lol. And did I read right there has already been some kissing (Ollie&April i think it said). Im not to surprized just after seeing intros id guessed they were trying for more good stuff for BBAD.