Was it Out of Body??

@redkathy (3375)
I was 24, had a 2 year old at home, married to my first husband. He picked me up from work at ten pm on Friday night. Next thing I know for sure it's Tuesday, someone says "what's your name, where are you, and squeeze my hands! Of course i\I responded to each question and then replied, "where is my son, where is my son?" I was in a motorcycle accident with my husband. The doctors said it was a miracle that I survived. The car hit me directly. The days gone by had just a few memories, one of which I will never forget. I remember being high up in the room with light beaming down on the doctors and nurses below. A woman was on the table, it was me. I could see my hair, my face was a blur, but I knew it was me! I was floating, watching, not afraid and then it was Tuesday. It reminded me of something from the old Frankenstein movies. This is a true story. I learned later, after reading and speaking with others, this was an out of body experience. I would like to know if anyone ever experienced anything like this? What did it feel like to you?
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
I havent had that kind of moving experience but God that was true a miracle that you survived
@redkathy (3375)
You know, that's exactly what my doctor said!
@rsa101 (15487)
• Quezon City, Philippines
That was an awesome experience for you. I guess you would experience that since the accident cost you your life an you should be glad that you were able to tell that experience of yours.
@redkathy (3375)
I am here for a reason, I thank God for that.
@falconx (255)
• Finland
Yeah, that sounds like an out of body experiment. Look at oberf.org, there's hundreds of similar experiences.