Mylot changes, do you like it or not?

@subha12 (18453)
Mylot has changed the layout now. Do you like it? Or you were more comfortable with the older one? I think it will take me some time to get acquainted with the new one. But I must admit I like to see the new layout at first impression. Changes are good at times.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
It will take me some time to get use to it. I was use to seeing how much I have made when I logged in. Now I have to go and search for it.
@jessieBee (1046)
• Trinidad And Tobago
I like the new layout it looks fresh but i must say some of the things that used to be a little more visible are somewhat hidden. But I'm really loving the new look. i think mylot is really trying to impress us with there new style
@williamjisir (22903)
Good evening, my dear friend, subha. I think that I like the new layout of mylot and think that it won't take me long before I can get used to it, but there is one point that I am used to. That is, I miss the users by rating, but it is found nowhere because I could not find it. Do you have any idea about it or is it gone now? I want it back because I miss and like it very much.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hmmm... somehow, i liked the older version. I didnt like the new one compared to the old one. Its like taking me to adjust my browser and tool bar, fdor this page of mylot.
@jinxky (2251)
im more comfortable on the layout before coz it's easier to use, i mean maybe coz im used to it, not like now, it's confusing..
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Subha any change is confronted with criticism, refutation, resistance and finally submission. I feel, that even though I am not atuned with this new thing but I will get accustomed soon just as the last time I did, we all did. The new theme has a clean page, I guess. Thanks. PS: Congratulations on your 10,500.
@mayka123 (10756)
I think the new layout is much better than the old one. Though I was very comfortable with the old one I think I will soon get used to this one. This is a very good and welcome change.
@lynnchua (3416)
I like it at the first sight and still like it now but I'm not really use to it yet. Still need sometime to get use to it, but I think its great, simple and clean to look at.
@kissie34 (2296)
I am not comfortable with their new layout... Maybe, I will get to used it after how many days... I like the previous one than now...