What is your plan for next year?

@fwangaa (3058)
China
now,2008 have past a half of the year,have you maked a plan for the next year?could you share your plan for us?
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Next year, my sister is getting married. So in January I will be busy with it. My other sisters are coming as well. I will have great fun with the kids. Another thing, I might go to Dubai to my sister's place. What about you?
@fwangaa (3058)
next year,i will go to ShanHai for a work in here.so,i must prepare for that now.
@marababe (2513)
Next year I should've started with a job and started earning and saving up for myself. I hope the result of my Dubai application will be out within this year and we'll be starting by 2009. I really can't wait for it. If ever I won't get the Dubai job, I'll probably try the one in Boracay, as much as possible I really don't want to work here in Manila so I'll try to apply abroad and out of town and if I don't get lucky, well I'll probably end up here.
@fwangaa (3058)
i wish you can have a good job in good city to do things that you like.
@rosedust82 (2075)
Next year I'm getting married. That's why as early as now I'm saving saving saving. Plus I'm planning on the details of it. That's why I'll be busy by the end of this year and early next year. After the wedding, I'm planning on expanding my businesses. Hehe.
@fwangaa (3058)
yes,i just got married.now,so many people are get married,so you should engage a restaurant for your wedding.and you should sweep your house clean.and you can also buy ring and necklace,earrings, which made in gold. you should photo you and your spouse with wedding dress. and you need be made up by the company of the weding dress. could you tell me what are your businesses?