As my way of saying THANK YOU, I have chosen the best response for my posts!!

medals - different kinds of award/medals
@iskayz (5424)
Hi everyone! I'm so proud of myself today because I did something good here in mylot. Early today I decided to review all my posts from the day I joined and I have seriously chosen the best response for every post thats been a month old. In fact I'm not through with it yet because some are just 2 weeks old and some I still receive responses. I hope I was able to help those members whom I have chosen. Keep mylotting everyone! Enjoy!
@mayka123 (9549)
Hi, thats a very nice thing to do on a Monday morning. This will be the beginning of a good week for those who got a BR rating from you. I dont think I would be in that list. But hope to get a BR rating from you sometime in the future. Have a nice day and Happy posting.
@iskayz (5424)
Hey don't worry! You'll get a BR soon if not from me maybe from the others. You have a 10 star rating so I bet you must a good writer. Just keep on posting friend! Ciao!
@mayka123 (9549)
I dont know whether I am a good writer but I am a consistent one. I make sure I respond to everyone who replies to my discussions. And I do start new discussions regularly. Thanks for your reply.
@1337speak (170)
That's great iskayz! It would help a lot if everyone her does the same as you do. Thank you very much.