lovers are liars do you agree with the statment?

yes i am totally agree with the statment.as in my opinion love makes lovers liars
@kittenmc (465)
I'm sorry, but I disagree with this statement. I believe if you really love someone or they really love you, you will be very honest to each other no matter what. Even if it will even hurt a little for a while. If you feel you are with some one that is dishonest, then IMO, you are living a lie. Which leads to being unhappy. I rather be honest and happy, than dishonest and miserable.
I guess that depends on whether you're actually in love with the person that you engage in lovely behavior with. I love my SO and I don't lie to him. He doesn't lie to me. If he started lying to me, I would probably be out of the relationship very quickly. Trust is a necessary part of a relationship, and it would be impossible for me to have strong feelings for someone that was constantly lying to me.
I sometimes agree and disagree, LOL!!! that depends on the situation my dear.... most lies to your love ones are commonly known as white lies which are made in order not to hurt them. Its like a problem that you have to resolve on your own for you not to let your family worry.
not really see there are diffrent people in this world so this dependent on the personal experince what ur lover has given you i neva got this kind of experience from my lover she neva really lied to me as per i knowe her .
@jolope (989)
i have a question for you.. if lovers are to become liars..why do they bother to even love?? think about it..do you really think that people turn out to be liars when they really love.. lovers are supposed to be honest with each other..that is because of the fact that love should be based on trust and understanding.. now if you really think that this statement is true,then i pity you because you might not know how to love..or maybe you haven't felt loved before.. aw..
@valeria1 (2724)
Perfect answer. Great personality! :)
@jolope (989)
thanks..^_^
@valeria1 (2724)
Not really I am actually very honest to my husband and vice versa. Real Love here though!
@tigertang (1750)
Yes, you and your husband are honest to each other because you are not lovers - you are husband and wife. If he tells you that you look frumpy in that dress you love, you'll get upset but you'll calm down because you know he does out of love. He will feel secure telling you that he thinks you look less than frumpy because ..well he knows you're not going to walk out on him. Likewise, you're probably the only person who can tell him that his jokes suck or that behaves like a jerk when he's being with his buddies. And that's a good thing. A husband and wife should know each other so well that they can be totally candid with each other - you are his best counsel and visa-versa. But lovers or those courting have things different. It's like the relationship is not secure and you are in a state where you don't want to ruin the "bliss" of being in the other person's company. A guy will never tell a girl he thinks she looks like crap when he's trying to win her heart. A girl will laugh at a guys jokes no matter how unfunny so that she can win his heart. A lover will avoid trying to tell each other certain things because they're trying to protect the other from getting hurt. Take the example of financial problems. A guy will not tell a girl he wants that he may be broke. It's just not cool. However, a husband will discuss finances with a wife because ..well its part of team work that marriage is. Basically being a lover is different from being married. Lovers are like two individuals in a competition. It is like a chess game, you don't tell the other party everything do you? On the other hand, a married couple is like a sports team working towards the same advantage. You tell each other everything no matter how hurtful it may be so that you can work together for better results.
@yogeshdhusa (2212)
Hi mayank, This is true statment, yes lovers are liars. first they lies at home that he is my friend,, just friend, then they will lie to the person to impress. Trully they are liar. even i have lied many a time but after one or two day i tell her the truth and ask for her forgiveness. But i never lie when its serious, that time i prefer to tell the truth. enjoy life :)