What is your top speed??

@Ricky007 (512)
What is your top speed while driving a car or a bike?? my top speed is 110Km/Hr. I am afraid of too much speed?? Whats your top speed??
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
Hmm.. The fastest I've gone with my own vehicle as roughly 147 km/hr. It was at the south diversion road here in Manila on a major holiday. I opened my windows and it the draft is too much. The fastest I've been with a racing/sports car is around 201-203 km/h. It wasn't that clear on the dashboard though. Well, if I have a car that can go faster, I will go faster. I want to experience around 275 km/h and above. My adrenaline already starts to pump at around 125 or so. I just wish I'd have the chance. see 'ya!
@ferdzNK (3214)
Wow that is really some speed! The fastest I drove of is 140km/hr and I'm really feeling edgy. You should never get a hold of a fast car ... without me. He he he.
Yeah, that was a great feeling ryt? You start to see the broken lines go right at you. I went on at that speed steadily for about 4 minutes. I was nearing makati, the exit I need to go off to, so I needed to slow down. Well, now I know who to call when I get to drive a faster car. ehehehe. It may be a long shot but I wish it would be a Skyline.
@Ricky007 (512)
Thats really a top speed..Too fast too Furious ..lollz..i liked your speed as well as your response..chhosing your post as best response..keep posting dude..cheers..
@saierchok (1294)
I'm not much of a fan of high speed.. well I am when I'm driving alone! so I get to 180 to 200 km / h but If someone is riding with me, no matter who it is, I hardly go above 100... worry too much
@amrishkj (297)
I have done 130km/hr and you know in which car....The MARUTI 800... Can you believe it...My brother and I were coming down to our hometown and there was this beautiful stretch of road and I told my brother that I will do 100km/hr and he laughed and said 100 on a maruti 800 you must be kidding. And I slowly but steadily kept on increasing the speed and my brother did not realise what speed we had reached until it hit 130km/hr and I told my brother to look at the dial...he went OMG reduce the speed and he was shouting at me like an angry dog barking at you.
@hellcowboy (7383)
I would have to say that the fastest I have ever gone is one hundred miles per hour, and that was in a Honda Accord I used to have,and it was night time,and I was traveling down the interstate with very little traffic,I do try to not speed very often because I am afraid that to much speed could cause me to wreck,especially since my fiance is always in the car with,and I do not have a bike,even if I did it would not go very fast,because I would refuse to ride it lol.
@ShepherdSpy (8563)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
In theory,anyway,my car has a top speed of something like 100mph..I've never had it over 80 (Officer!) My bike on the other hand,will do 30 downhill..
@MadaManu (113)
Hi ricky, My top speed with a car was 125 km/hr. BUt i have gone faster with an Honda CBR 1100 XX motorcycle with 232,233 km/hr. I thing that for me momentally is enough. HEre in ireland I hope to go maybe with 250 km/hr but I have to grow a little bit.
@balasri (26577)
125 kms/h was the highest speed.I can do that only on one high way here.
@MizukiZHR (611)
Oh,Ricky,your top speed is already very fast to me.In my city,the car usually only can run 40 or 50km/h,and I also afraid of driving too fast.I don't think it's my timid because I don't want to be caught in any accidents.By the way,on the highways I also can drive as fast as you but only on the highways.