My new experience in Mylot!!

@Bebs08 (10691)
This is the new experience I encounter in mylot. It automatically signed out when you step out from your computer for a few minutes. It is not like this before. I let my computer log on to mylot the whole day because, I am doing other things while I am mylotting. After posting and responding I have to step out and be back in a few minutes. that's what I often do before and I can still rely without logging in again. Now it is different. Once I am not in my computer for few minutes, when I get back to post again, I have to log on, even if I did not signed out before I step out. Did you experience the same? This happen only after the upgrading. Just want to know if I am the only one having this problem of logging in all the time I get back to my computer. thanks for your answer.
I have not experienced that yet, but perhaps I haven't let it sit idle for 10 minutes at a time. What a pain!
@Bebs08 (10691)
yea, I have been into this many times.
@myliezl0903 (2732)
nope, i haven't experienced that.,i even got to close this window when going out in the office and when i get back i don't need to re log in or something., no problems in that., better check your settings in your computer ., Ü have a nice day ahead! see you around!
@Bebs08 (10691)
God for you. I am using Firefox and it never happened to me before the upgrading of mylot.
@icon_001 (586)
Hi , I too have faced similar problem . Mylot sometimes Logs me out after just 3-4 minutes of No Typing etc . They seemed to have tinkered with the IDLE TIME setting . I have to Login again in order to proceed further on Mylot. One of my Friends has in fact been denied Login to Mylot ;inspite of always entering his correct password . I do not know what is happening at Mylot .
@Bebs08 (10691)
Maybe they will fixed this up. am sure that they are aware of the inconvenience the people are voicing out here. Maybe they still have some more observations for upgrading system and still testing things that would work out right.
@salonga (27677)
I was having the same experience some few times even before the upgrading. Those were when I had to leave the computer to do something else for quite a while and when I would return automatic log off already happened. Maybe that is one way of the whole system to keep us safe from any intruders if in case it happened somebody else in our absence tried invading the site. But lately I have not been experiencing that automatic log off even if I'd be away from my computer for up to 30 minutes. So, as far as I'm concerned, it has nothing to do with the upgrading.
@Bebs08 (10691)
No, it did not happen to me before the face lift of mylot. Even if I will stepped out for hours leaving my computer on, then go back to post more, I am fine but now, even if I am here working it will just automatically off that I have to sign in again to send my responses.
@KrauseHome (31742)
Well, maybe it is something to do with your Computer, or ISP, version of windows, etc? I have seen a lot of people posting this same problem on here, and for me, it has not been an issue at all. But I have never logged out of myLot so I stay logged in. Hopefully this is just a glitch I am sure myLot is now quite aware of, and working on as well.
@Bebs08 (10691)
I am using MAC and I am used not to keep on logging in every time It logs off automatically. May this is just new because of the new face of mylot. I hope this would be fixed.