What will you do if your daughter flirting so much with men?

@Verity (851)
As a mother, of course, you are proud to say to everyone if your marriage life is successful and begets children out of such wedlock. However, while in the course of your marital vows raising and nourishing your children to the best of your ability in responding their needs, there are instances that times are tough particularly if you happened to beget a flirtatious daughter or a daughter of sexually overtures. What will you do if your daughter is sexually exposed to men or a daughter of sexually overtures?
@msedge (4012)
I have a daughter who is on her teens now and one thing i am scared of is if she will start being involve with the opposite gender.I always try to advice her not to have this things yet since she still young.If possible i want her to finish a degree before getting involve with a man but if this comes to her i can't control her feelings.The best way i could do is to keep on giving my advices.I know she would understand my concern.
@Verity (851)
Thanks for responding, msedge. I appreciate your opinion and yes, its the best recourse to resolve issues like this since you could not just neglect your own daughter. Thanks again!
@msedge (4012)
Your welcome
@checapricorn (16066)
Hi Verity, I have no kids but in my personal view, I will be sit down with my daughter and talk to her about her limitations especially if she is still young... I will let her understand why I am protective! Plus, I will encourage her to get busy by joining in any sport,dancing group, or whatever interests she may want!
@Verity (851)
Hello Checapricon, Thanks with the respond. Yes, that's the most appropriate remedy to resolve situation concerning welfare for our children more particularly to our daughters.