I'm at my lowest point...and I should know better!

Well pplllttttt on me. I knew better than to not post anything yesterday. So for my effortless effort, I got a whole penny!! For some reason, I was just not into doing any postings of any kind yesterday. I suppose I needed a break from mylot for a day, just like I get a break from my regular job with my 2 days off each week. I have been posting each day since the last day of May. I guess I just didn't have anything to say. I'm just gonna have to get my rear in gear and get busy again! There was one day last week (or was it last month?)that my highest earning was around 45 cents.
@baileycows (3669)
I get that way sometimes. In fact I was kind of like that yesterday. I only made 20 cents. Usually after I start posting though I will get back in the mood I just have to keep going.
For me, it seems like my most productive day here is on my second day off from my job. I'm rested, my brain is rested, so I'm more receptive to myLot. Man, I hope it won't be that way when I start classes this fall. I will have to be receptive to homework every day!
@myklj999 (18213)
I had a 2 cent day a few days back. Usually it's between 20-45 cents for me, but I don't know when to shut up sometimes so my posts tend to drag on occasionally. And sometimes it seems I have to search for hours to find a subject that I feel qualified to respond to.
I know what you mean about searching for hours finding a subject....I may not necessarily be qualified to answer, but the subject has to be interesting. As an example of interesting, your discussions that you started in 'religion' in the last few days, I'll be answering to one of them. I'll have to think on it a little more. You might not feel that it needs thinking on, but that's me.
@Annie2 (594)
You have to have a break from things sometimes, otherwise it becomes a chore instead of fun. Besides, how will I ever pass you up on number of posts if you don't take a day or two off once in a while? :-) You'll get back in the swing of things before long. Until then, just relax and enjoy yourself! I haven't had much time for posting this week with my 3, or is it 4, jobs!
If you count myLot, it's 4. You might catch up with me one of these..........years!
@Annie2 (594)
Hm, I'm thinking you are forgetting Blue M. so that would be five jobs.
Oh Yeah. I forgot about BlueM. Well, Keep it up!! You can do it !!
@WATARIKENJI (1534)
It happens. Full speed ahead.
@Annie2 (594)
Hey, I like your new avatar!
Thanks! You take such great pics.