New format ... like it or no?

@freedomg (1684)
I'm not sure how I feel. I do know t took my 10 minutes to figure out how to start a new discussion. What do you think?
@ch88ss (2270)
I like the new format. The text box is alot wider.
@freedomg (1684)
You know that until people started saying that on here I really hadn't noticed, but I miss a lot of things if they are right in front of my face. Thanks for posting.
@mentalward (14716)
I've been having the same problems. I haven't started any new discussions since the format changed, so I haven't dealt with that one yet, but I've been searching for other things, like my referral code! I found it, but I'm not sure I could find it right away again. (My brain ain't what it used to be!) I just go to my emails to get my referral link now. There definitely is a lot to get used to with the new layout. It looks nicer, but it's so different that it's going to take some time to adjust. I'm assuming that in starting a new discussion, you hit the "new" link?
@freedomg (1684)
Nope that's what I thought too. In the top left hand corner of your page you'll see new discussion next to your name. It's really small and I was so ticked with myself when I finally found it. I was like "Duh it was right in front of me the whole time." then again that's usually the best place to hide something from me. Good luck to you sweety I'm sure we'll both figure it out eventually.
@mentalward (14716)
Hahahaha! I NEVER would have noticed that!!! Oh, man! Thanks so much for pointing it out! I still haven't thought of anything to start a discussion with, so I haven't needed it yet, but I'm sure I would have felt exactly like you did if you hadn't told me where it was! Yep, I'm constantly looking for something that's right under my nose, in plain sight! I just did that last night. I was cleaning my dining room and had moved a candle that I keep in the center of the table, then couldn't find it when I went to put it back. I searched and searched! Then, I thought "it's probably right in front of me" so I started really concentrating on everything and there it was! Right under my nose. (It was important because my son gave that candleholder and two others that look like lotus flowers and he and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner tonight!) Thanks again for letting me know where that link is! I wish myLot would explain this new layout a little better than they have!
@Bebs08 (10691)
Well, I like this new format. It will just take time to be used to it but if you are online most of the time, you will get use into it. I like this better than the old one. Have fun and happy posting.
@freedomg (1684)
Thanks for replying. I'm sure it will grow on my in time, most things do. Happy posting to you too.
Yeah, I have the same feeling with you.But I think it just takes time for you to get accustomed to this new format.Maybe after a period of time, you will apapt to it~
@freedomg (1684)
Yeah I will adapt eventually but it gets on my nerves when a site flips everything around on me. I want to be making $ but I have to relearn where everything is and it takes time away from that.
@saundyl (9698)
Its not bad. I like the tabs along the top of the screen like they are. I couldn't find the referral link very easily. It used to be on the front page so you could just grab it and share it. Now you have to go into earnings then to referrals then copy it. (too many extra pages to load for dial-up) I do however miss the quick sign in links on the front page. I also don't like the expanded width of the posting box. It makes it a lot harder to get the 4 or 5 lines in for a post.
@freedomg (1684)
Dude i hadn't even tried to find the referal link yet, thanks for letting me know where it was.
@MsTickle (25014)
It's always taken me a while to figure out how to start a discussion. I don't take a lot of notice of changes for some reason. This is the first post about changes I've responded to and let me tell you that there have been over a dozen of them posted by my friends in the last few days. I honestly cannot see what all the fuss is about...same with all the flack about our stars...why do so many people have to complain about it all the time? Why do so many people have to complain about something to do with the site a lot of the time? I get really tired with it all. Sorry, this became a bit of a rant. Oh well.