Happy work .....

China
This aternoom,my boss had a short talk with me ... Following the chat i can tell that he is a really good man...he told me if i can work more hatder he should let me to be the leader of design office.bythis time,i have worked in this company only one year .... may be in boss's eyes i doing a good job...but i do not think so ..i an not a good man.
@lilaclady (28240)
Well that is a big compliment to you, you must be doing a very good job and to be promoted in such a short time is the best reward to can get..good on you, you should be proud.
sssddd hi you must get some self confience, if you boss said that to you he meant it, and you should take it as a big compliment.you are a good man or he would not be thinking of promoting you oneday. believe in yourself.you are somebody,you are unique, you are sssddd so think, sayit ,believe it.