It's that time of year again, Fantasy Football time

Ok so who is joining a public, or private league this year. I joined a public league, and my husbands private league. I have good feelings this year lol. I say that every year. Actually last year I was in the superbowl, didnt win but at least I was in it. That was out of 16 teams, so pretty good. My husbands league I didnt do so good, but this is a fresh new year. If you have never joined a league, Fox offers a free league that is simple to use, and it is so much fun. You will do it every year for sure.
@aville44 (125)
im always in a private league with my friends. its always alot better if your in a private league with people you know well... so you can trash talk with them. haha. and talk trades too
Yes the trash talk is fun. Our private league draft is Fri. I did my public league a bit ago, and those men didnt care they trash talked one poor guy so bad, and no they didnt know him. Just didnt like his picks, and pretty much cussed him to no end.
im doin a couple public leagues and my friend has an offline draft every year
Good luck, I hope you win.
This will be my first year to play fantasy football. I am pretty excited about it. I am in my second season of fantasy baseball, so I enjoy the fantasy games. I think I am going to join a league with a bunch of my friends. We will probably have 6-8 people. This year our baseball fantasy league has 16, but since we are all baseball players it is a lot easier to get people to play fantasy baseball. Good luck this season and hopefully you win the superbowl this time.
Thanks, and same to you. My husband does fantasy baseball too. I hate baseball so I dont do that one.
@mscott (1924)
I love playing fantasy football but sometimes I get in over my head. I really try in my two private leaves but I usually also join a couple public leagues and just never give them any real attention. With the private leagues there are bragging rights and daily discussions, the public leagues just kind of happen. Maybe if I entered some public leagues where there were prizes but I have just in the past done those types for fun.
Yeah if i find i have too much time on my hands, i quickly can find myself trading and retrading my whole team lol. Since I homeschool my kids now, I dont nearly have all that time, so maybe I will win.