Are you punctual in going to school?

@dorothy09 (1520)
Yes I am especially on my college days that our house is a 1 hour travel to the university which I used to study..When I have a class at 7 pm..as early as 5 o clock I wake up and before 6 I leave the house to go to school.. I hate cramings thats why as much as possible I arrive in the school atleast 20 minutes before the class starts.... I am so thankful because being punctual at school is really a good practice...now that I am working I am also very punctual at work..
@msedge (4012)
As far as i remember i always wanted to go to school earlier before the classes starts but there were times that i came late for some reasons that can't be avoided.
@karjyo (830)
I was always late, generally the last one to enter the class. My sleep is something very precious to me and generally i used to get late as i used to wake up late.
@vampoet (825)
I am very punctual at school and i never was never ever late for school.My school is just a few metres from my house.Every single day I wake up at six in the morning.After that i brush my teeth,wash my face,eat breadfast and last but not least i change into my school uniforms.then i go to school.I was never the eariest or latiest.I usually arrive in school at least 20 minutes before school starts.The latest is 5 minutes before school starts and the earlist is 30 minutes before school starts.
@cncoke (439)
Yes,I am punctual in going to school.I think it's both good to me and to my teachers.As to me,I can learn a lot of knowedge.As to the teachers.it's polite to do so.
@xialinye (1403)
oh...wow... if having classes at 8:30 pm, i will get up on 8:15.my dorm is not far from classroom,just need to ride 5 minute bike.but need to be ride very fast,very fast. sometimes i am punctual for the class,sometimes not.if i am not,i will just blame that i don't ride enough fast.