A Boring subject..with a Boring Teacher...

Hi mylotters! What will you do if you have a boring subject with a boring teacher? Have you experienced that during your school days?
@weng_08 (282)
Hello Odamashin...yes, I went through that...I couldn't stand it. I felt like I was wasting my time. The teacher would just sit there and read (or pretend to read something). It was terrible...good thing it's finally over! Have a great day!
Finally! hehe...i felt that same feeling when i was in school..a teacher who's not teaching but reading...lol Have a nice day!
@mscott (1924)
You can't blame the teacher. I am not saying they are all good, however you are responsible for your own learning and development as much or more than anyone else. if it is boring then you need to find a way to challenge yourself, through readings, discussions, or even asking questions so that you get something out of it.
yeah i agree with you!..but i think the teacher also must find ways to make the subject interesting for the students..right?..so that student will be interested in studying..just an opinion..by the way thanx for your opinion..
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god it happens to be a very big punishment the only thing we did was hide & sleep by taking chances
yeah right!just cut the class hehehe (jokez)
@surekharathi (14134)
Hahah...danger questions boring subject with boring teacher means not good. If I will face situation means sleeps in full lecture. But still I have no experience.