I Got My Star!

Yay! I just got my star and it is a 9! How awesome! I've been waiting to get it and was determined that I would see it pop up tonight and boom, there it was! Happy MyLotting!
WOw that marvelous to start with a 100th post with a 9! Congratulations to you, I am sure you would be inspired to keep on going with my lot, few could get the 9 on their first star. Keep on posting!
Thanks so much I really appreciate it! Keep up the good work yourself! Happy MyLotting!
@pitstop (9020)
Wow!! Thats cool. Its great to start off with a 9! All the best and keep up the good work!
@jer31558 (3683)
Well, congrats on the star. It is such a wonderful night to watch stars..especially here on mylot.
@rbailey83 (1400)
nicely done, good job, and congratulations, keep up the good work =D
@CharRay7 (1549)
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! Hi my friend, I knew you'd do it today.. Good job and keep on posting! Have a nice night, Char
@halynn (1809)
Cool beans!!
@roysville (496)
Congratulations singlemommy! I'm still waiting for my star. I had a one day absent from myLot (lol), hopefully I'll get mine this day. Congratulations again!
hey! you're star is already a 10! congratulations! you're smokin' hehe...
Thanks so very much! I appreciate it!
@lilybug (21147)
Congratulations on making it to 100 posts and for getting a 9 right off the bat. I see you have already made it to a 10 star. Way to go!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! Happy MyLotting!
@marina321 (4561)
Congs on the star! I see you're also already up to a 10 so great! Happy myLotting!
• Nepal
You know wat this makes me feel like being inspired to post more n more because its just so exciting n congrats to you
@gr8life (6252)
Hello singlemommy, Congratulations to you! I know how it felt when you reached your 100th post and get to see the color of your star next to it. I also got a bright red color star when I reached my 100th post a year ago *smiles* Not long after that, I was excited as my star turned blue. I hope to see you more often here and will always try to respond whenever I can! Happy MyLotting!
@mscott (1924)
Congratulations! Keep up the good work and remember it is about having fun. Pretty soon you will be able to add these. And before long pictures. Way to go.