Pain on the left?

@aendzie (571)
I have this headache for 3 days now, I think I got it when I bathed in the rain, then after I chat in the computer with screen so bright, I took some medicines and it kept on coming back. I wonder why only the left side of my head is aching, my neck and my jaw..realy weird. I checked out the yahoo answer and it says I must have problems with the kidney or liver, and the cause is too much worry, stress, smoking, exposed with Computers and TV and and eating spicy food. Has it happened to you? what do you think is wrong with me?
@AshleyHasan (1025)
It is better if you can consult Doctor, I feel it is just normal head ache I am sure if Doctor gives you some medicine you will be alright before thinking why and for what you are getting this pain, it is better if you take medicine for that I am sure you will alright in short time. Take care!
@aendzie (571)
thanks very much for the concern. happy mylotting..
This has never happened to me but i heard it has happened to other people. I don't know what happened to them afterwards though sorry, I think you should research deeper into this and if it persists see a doctor. Matter of fact see a docter as soon as possible, you can never be too carefull with these things. Good luck and I hope it isn't anything serious. I'll do a little research on my own and I'll keep you in my prayers.
@aendzie (571)
hey, I forgot to give you a comment on this. I feel better now, lol, thanks very much for the concern. Happy mylotting.