Never put engagement rings in food ! !
July 17, 2008 6:33am CST
I was reading the website of a local radio station that does stupid news stories every morning. One of the topics was about a Chinese woman that swallowed her engagement ring that her bf had hidden in a piece of cake. She had to be taken to the hospital where doctors had to use a catheter to remove the ring from her stomach. This story should be a warning to all those who think that putting the ring in your gfs cake might not be such a good idea afterall...lol
• United States
17 Jul 08
Yikes! I know I'd be furious if someone put a ring in my food and bit down on it. I hate metal on my teeth and I can just imagine the gem setting cutting up my mouth. Swallowing it is just awful! I laughed and I can only imagine how that poor guy has been thoroughly dressed down. How could he have thought that was a good idea?
17 Jul 08
Even though this is not a funny situation, I find it very humorous and laugh-able. Sorry to say that. For her to swallow the ring, the cake must be yummy and it must have been her favorite, taking a big bite. This idea of proposal is quite risky. But at least the woman will had a memorable proposal.