I'm totally sure I'll make payout tomorrow

@cripfemme (7718)
After logging on today, I realized I only had nine cents to go until payout. As I've already answered six discussions, not counting this one which is the first one I've started today, I'm sure I'll make it. What about you? How are you doing in the making payout front? The month is half over so it should be about mid way to your goal if you're going to make it.
@ebhjboo (121)
I just started july 8th here and have not been on this site everyday and currently have 1.09. Not too bad considering really I just started. Enjoy your payout!
@cripfemme (7718)
Welcome, that's a very good total in 10 days!
@alokn99 (5717)
I started mylotting only in the last week of June,although I had joined around 2 years ago. So far I have crossed the minimum amount that I have set for the payout. I am trying to reach the maximum that I can so that I set a target for myself for the next payout. As you have only 9 cents to go, I'm sure you will reach it. All the best.
@nini89 (670)
Best of luck. Try your maximum to get the target for your payout.
@richiem (3646)
Good for you! I am still on my way there. Not as close as you have been but close enough to reach it maybe two days from now. I am only 68 cents short now to reach the minimum and I think I would be able to reach it in a day or two. I really hope that I would reach it by tomorrow so I can concentrate on picking best responses next. Have a nice day!
@nini89 (670)
Hi, you have noticed that you got 9 cents for payout. But for last 14 days i got only 6 cents for payout, i dont know when i will reach 10 cents and the month is coming to an end.
Hi there cripfemme! Wow! Only nine cents to go until payout? That's great! I wish I was in the same situation. It might take some more time before I would reach payout. Yes, the month is half over and well, I am still several dollars away. But that's okay. I wasn't really able to spend much time here this month.
@luvstochat (6914)
Great job. You should definately make payout with only 9 cents to go! You will make even more than just payout too! I still have a ways to go this month. I was harldy on yesterday so didn't make much will hopefully have some time next week while my daughter is at camp to do some posting.
@Jhordie (5115)
Just $3 and a half short... I am glad that you are almost there reaching your payout. I do hope so that i'll be able to it as well