Do you like donuts? Which flavor/s?

@clowdine (1402)
I like bavarian lander and any flavor that is chocolatey. I also enjoy munchkins. And since they are just bite size, I won't mind the flavor. I can take one regular size donut or a maximum of two in one dining and a glass of beverage. It makes me full already. Do you also like donuts?
@jinxky (2251)
for me it's choco butternut. i also love munchkins coz of the bite size..
@clowdine (1402)
When it comes to munchkins, I can eat maybe 7 pcs or a few more.
@jinxky (2251)
hehehe i can eat more than that lol
@kun2349 (23475)
I like donuts when i was a kid, and since i became a teenager til now, i have not eat it anymore.. lol =D Whatever new flavors that come out, i will only prefer and always like the original ones, with choclate or sugar.. hehe =D AFter all, donuts is supposed to be sweet ^_^ hehe
@clowdine (1402)
Our local bakeries also sell donuts that are plain. I mean, they don't have fillings but they also have sugar all over and holes in the middle. I also buy that.
@kun2349 (23475)
yeah.. I think that's the best among the all.. haha
@momalisa65 (1985)
My favorite is the kind that is filled with Peanut Butter cream. It has chocolate icing on top. Dunkin' Donuts makes the best, (which is where you get your 'Munchkins', right?) I can only eat one donut (not two) at a time.
@clowdine (1402)
My mom also likes donut and I can tell the flavor you said would be her pick because she also likes peanut butter spread. And yes, I like Dunkin' Donuts munchkins. That's where I buy donuts by choice. But if the place I'm in doesn't have any of their store, I also buy from their competitor but only when I badly need to buy donuts.
@checapricorn (16066)
Hi clowdine.. Hmmm...you make me miss the munchkins..LOL! I do love donuts but I can only take 1 also..I love any flavor but like you I prefer to have munchkins and I can eat a lot of it in one setting! LOL!
@clowdine (1402)
When I was in college, I sometimes watched movie and brought along probably a dozen of munchkins and a Coke in can.
@luvstochat (6914)
I really like the white cream filled long johns with chocolate frosting and nuts on them. My husband gets some donughts that he calls tractor tire donughts because they look like tractor tries they taste really good too.
@clowdine (1402)
Some fillings really taste good but my most loved filling is that of bavarian lander. Just the right sweetness and it's not sour.
@bamakelly (5194)
Yes, I do like donuts, especially chocolate glazed ones or powdered ones. They are good regular or bite sized. I enjoy them with milk or hot coffee. It is a nice treat to have once in a while. Now I'm getting hungry! I can eat about three regular donuts in a sitting then I get pretty full.
yes, i do like donuts also, especially, pineapple, bavarian,chocolate, flavor, i cant take 5 maximum of regular donuts, and it makes me full already and a glass of milk w/ milo, coz you know i really like sweets....
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Long John Donuts - I love these long johns donuts!
I like donuts alot. My favourite donut of all time is the cream filled long johns. They are filled with vanilla cream and has chocolate glaze on them. Also they are long and rectangular. My other favourite donut is an oreo cookie type donut. At least it tastes like one. The only place I ever found this donut was in a 7eleven store in Miami, Florida. I wish I could get those again!