Remotes?

How many remotes do you have to work your TV and all the equipment that goes with it? We have 3 remotes to work TV, Satellite and DVD player.
@dmcollie (217)
For my Big screen TV in my family room I have four. 1 for the TV. 1 for the Cable. 1 for the DVD player, and the last one for the surround sound. I have lost them all at one time or another. If I watch DVDs in my bedroom I have to take the DVD controls from the family room.
@brimia (6584)
We only use 2 remotes for our 2 TVs...they're both universal remotes so they operate the TV and DVD player. One is really tiny and we lose it all the time.
I have 4 remotes, one for the tv, one for sky, one for the dvd, and another for the video recorder. We use them all frequently.
@nancyrowina (3850)
I have three too, one for the TV one for the freeview box and another for the DVD/VCR combi thing. The TV one and the DVD/VCR are really large and take up a lot of room which is annoying, but since I'm not always watching DVDs and tapes I put it away in the cupboard with the machine most of the time. The one I use most is the freeview box one which is the smallest so that's handy.
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
We currently use 3 remotes. The main one is for TV, the VCR, and the DVD player (same brand, good thing just one could work. ), the other is for the stereo and the amplifier. And the third one is for another DVD player. This is the kind where it can even play mpegs, AVIs, and MOVs.
Just one less than you, one for the satellite and one for the T.V.:)
@sk66rc (4261)
I current have 5, one for t.v., one for cable box, one for vcr, one for dvd player, one for audio receiver... One I use most frequently is one for the cable box... When I wanna watch movie on dvd or vcr, I have to use tv remote to change the input on my tv, then use either dvd remote or vcr remote to turn on & off, & all the other normal functions... Then use remote for audio receiver to set the surround sound set up... I have little box that I keep all the remotes in & take out only the ones I use at the moment... Luckly, cable box remote has basic t.v. functions like volume & channel so if I'm just watching t.v., I only have to use one...