MyLot Do's and Don'tS - Have you've read them yet?

@yparson (582)
I decided I needed to get familiar with the do's and don't on MyLot. After-all, I Do want to do the right thing and I Don't want to do the wrong thing. Here's one from the Don'ts - Don't thank everyone that responds or comments on your discussion. This will not increase your earning. (Now, I've been responding out of genuine politeness, and it's a no-no). WOW!
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
You can thank someone as long as you say something else to make it a part of the discussion. You just can't go say 'thanks' and not add anything else to it. Since you're new, you might like to read some of the articles I wrote about how to navigate myLot. The link is on my profile here. Welcome, and enjoy!
@smile44 (167)
I read the articles you had on the associated contents page. Very helpful information thank you. I don't normally just leave a comment saying thank you, I usually add more to it. However, I have left comments that are just a line or two as a comment to a comment. The discussions I start are always at least 5 sentences and comments normally that as well :)
@amitavroy (4824)
Frankly speaking of the list was very long and so I have not read it completely. In what I can understand the one thing is that we should not do anything which will create problems for the pixel were running the website spanning is something which will definitely not be tolerated. Abusive words is something which are not allowed in this website which he will automatically come to know if you use one in any of the discussion. So I think slowly and steadily the two come to know the rules and regulations of a particular order on the site. That is the reason I do not generally leave the whole terms and conditions. I just do fast skimming so that I can get a rough idea and then the rest is gained by experience.
@babystar1 (4236)
Yes I have read them a long time ago.I been on mylot now for 2 years, and still love it here.
good day.. Nope really haven't finish reading the do's an don't of mylot.
@smile44 (167)
Hmm interesting. Where did you find this list of dos and don't? And I agree, I do try to respond with at least a thank you at minimum for every reponse to a discussion I've started at least. And I guess I prefer if someone thanks me for responding rather than saying nothing at all. So while, it might not increase my earnings but it'll help me build a better rapport with my mlot friends :)