Number of responses

@o2bnocn (2895)
Do you get excited when you see that one of your responses that you started has a lot of responses? I got a little excited when I saw I had 32 responses for one of my discussions because I have never had that many responses before. That's the highest I have ever gotten so far.
@sunnflr (2767)
Congrats! It is exciting when more people respond to a discussion you start. I don't usually have alot of responses either. I'm happy that some people respond to most of my discussions though. I've only had a few with no responses at all. I hate those..lol.
@o2bnocn (2895)
I hate those also. Although like you I have only had a few of those.
@checapricorn (16066)
Hi o2, I guess that is a common feeling to everyone here, gaining a lot of responses is indeed satisfying and motivates me to think of another topic that will gather again many members to participate my post.. Same here, been here for 3 months and I got only one post which gathered close to 100 responses...It was a great feeling and until now, I am trying to make it again... I know when we have a lot of friends who are all active, this is possible..I got 400+ friends but 3/4 of them are no longer active!
@twallace (2675)
That is great!!! I don't always start discussions, most of the time I just comment to them. I have started discussions, but they don't really get alot of responses. There was only one discussion that I did get at least 12 responses to my discussion. I felt great about that so I started to try and post at least 1 discussion a day if nothing else. But it's a good feeling when you pick the right topic to discuss and get comments from alot of people. Have a good one.