Again a new Layout!

@subha12 (18453)
How do you feel about it? we really can't say this any upgrade. rather few sections less in this. the page looks much better now. put the problem of getting logged out often is there. how do you see the new layout? also why mylot is giving us new layouts each day?
@shelly43 (1197)
hi, where do i go to find a layout for mt site i have looked but i cant see a thing to put a layout on my site.. hope you can answer this for me.. hugsssssssss
@richiem (3646)
Hi shelly43, if you are looking for a new template for your blog, go to www.eblogtemplates.com, there are a lot of templates there for Blogger and Wordpress and other blog providers too. I haven't got anything from it but I have seen most of the templates that have been used in other blogs that I have visited. Hope I have helped you. Have a nice day!
@touchnshine (2821)
I logged into mylot today after a long time and have found this new layout as quite fresh and new. Change is for better and I really liked to surf a little bit more and so have spent more time here.
@ch88ss (2270)
The new layout looks like the same one. Was there another one after the other new one? I like it so far. Less scrolling for me.
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi subha, I like to see new changes and I feel a bit bored after looking at the old mylot layout for quite a long period. So it’s nice to see some new changes here. I feel pleasant to see the new layout with more lovely blue color which is cooling and soothing. The page with new look at least makes me to feel refreshed and excited. The similar discussions have been shifted from the bottom to the right but I wonder why the user name of the host and also the last responders of the discussion were left out. posting and take care.
Yeah, i think this new layout is like a little better than the earlier one, just a day earlier one i mean. And as far as y mylot is changing,,,,not sure, may be they want to upgrade it to something better? Or may be they r going through what we have to say about this new layout and then thought to change it a bit? may be....
@nengs10 (3188)
I was shocked upon my first visit here with this new layout. But it turns out well and good. I am used to it now and I even find it cool. Well, like any other websites, it's really a must or a recommendation to change your layout frequently so as to excite your visitors and let them feel like newbies again. Good job mylot!
@plumwish07 (4060)
hm, yeah a new look again from mylot. perhaps they want to change the lay out step by step until they get the right one for mylot forum. its little bit annoying but since there is no bugs coming up, i will okay with that and not too mind at all. just wonder what would be the final layout of mylot new look
@successlog (3172)
hi friend i think the change of mylot layout must be decided by the most members' opinions on mylot.And for me, i agree with the new layout a lot. I think it is clearer to use and look.[em]thumbup[.em]. happy mylotting.
I like this layout better than the one they had up when i first joined,..I could'nt stand everything to the side like that this layout is much eazyer to use and faster also.
@jinxky (2251)
maybe they dont want the old layout anymore lol well seriously, when i first saw the layout of mylot, i find it confusing, but now im used to it :) & i find this layout cute & colorful. plus thanks for choosing blue as the color of mylot, coz blue is my favorite color :)