There is something wrong with my computer now:The web closes automatically??

China
Today, i found there is something with my computer, when i open the web and have a look on it,frequently, the webs closed automatically beyond my control.It is annoying to me when i was writting a long response on mylot. My friends, did you have this kind of experience? if sdo,please let me know how to fix this ptoblem.Thanks a lot.
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
Hmm... yeah, it could well be a virus that's doing that. It's not a usual behavior to have your browser (correct me if I'm wrong. ) keeps on closing on you while typing. For starters, get an anti-virus immediately and do a full scan of your hard drive. This would prevent further damage to your data. You can also try to do a system restore to the last date when your browser was still working fine. Hope it goes well.
i have reset my xp system already,I hope it is okay now...thanks for your support. good luck
Don't mention it. Hopefully this time it's gonna be fixed when you reset windows. It's the last resort and should always work.
@swatig (1187)
Try to boot your system with last good configuration. if you are using Win-XP or Win200 or else as i think that your system registry may get corrupted with wrong value which causes your web-page close down automatically as i also face similar kind of problem earlier.try to re-install internet explorer first then try to re-install the system, if that not work.try to de-install some recent some software in your system, may be this works.
hello friend, it is a virus,I found it and i have reset my xp system.I hope it is okay now..thanks in any way.but have you fixed the problem by your way?lol
@swatig (1187)
Ohhh finally you got it and i fixed long ago.lol, thanks anyway.
Maybe it's a virus. Have you tried scanning it?
thanks my friend, i have found the problem, it is indeed a compiter virus..