i tried this when i was in year 7

@shelly43 (1197)
Australia
i did photography when i was in year 7, i just wanted to see what it was like and i went on to developing my own pics itook and it was great it was a long time ago but i know i loved it it was like magic when i was at school.. so its something i have done and i did love it.. i never cont it, should have as i love art now that im older and photo art is one that i love.. my yuwie site is a lot of photo art, looks great i think anyway.. hugsssssssssssss
@Vladilyich1 (1453)
I started developing my own photographs in year 5. By year 10 I was the official yearbook photographer (it got me out of a lot of classes). I was professional for a couple of years until it wasn't fun any more. My middle son is now a professional photographer and makes his living selling his work.
@shelly43 (1197)
hi, thats great that your son took it up.. its a great job i would say .. good luck to your son.. hugssssssssssssssss