Any advice for a book on charts?

I have some spare time on my hands, and would love to learn more about astrological charts! I know that it is a really hefty subject, does anybody have a recommendation for a book that could give me a strong overview?
@deemazing (395)
No books, but I can give you a website. It's www.cafeastrology.com There is SO much to learn there for free!
I checked out both websites, and find them kind of hard to navigate... I typically learn better from books because I can mark them and refer to charts/etc as needed. Any good beginner books? Oh, but thanks for the websites!! I found fun things to do! Just not exactly what I was looking for :-)
@peaceful (3301)
Take a moment and visit this link for a free course in Natal Astrology: http://www.magitech.com/astrology/Astcrs01.html I an sure that you will resources there that will guide you to the knowlege that you are seeking! :)