Manicure and pedicure?

@Mahindan (564)
What do you think about men having manicure and pedicure done? I do it cause my friend dragged me with her and made me do it, but now i like it.
@swishbaby (178)
I think it's agreat idea for a man to have a manicure and pedicure. I wish I could make my man come with me to the salon.
@Mahindan (564)
Men don't usally take care of their fingers and i think we should do it. You should give him a birthday treat. Take him to a men's spa and he would love it. Thank you
@rekhum (2435)
Been there,done that. infact i like to have my girl apply the transparent nail polish every sunday.Looks neat and smells good.
@sbeauty (5871)
I have no problem with men having manicures and pedicures. I've had both, and it feels really good. Besides, why shouldn't men want attractive hands and feet just as much as women do? Is it somehow manly to have dirty broken nails?
@Mahindan (564)
Yuck!!! Dirty nails are somthing i just can't stand on anyone. I never had a manicure or pedicure done till i met my gf, but then i would clip my nail pretty much every week. Now a days i get more compliments from the females about my nails and it feels good.:)
I have done it before and it was fun.
@Mahindan (564)
Do you still do it?
@hizzle13 (645)
I think its an awesome Idea. I love a well groomed man!
@Mahindan (564)
Then you are going to love me :) lol just kidding. Thank you
feet - feet
offcourse, men shud get manicure nd pedicure done.. nd specially pedicure, it definately makes guys look clean nd clear.. no smelly feet, etc, lots of advantages.
@Mahindan (564)
I am glad you like it. That is right no more smelly feet :) thank you
@kokopelli (4843)
if it's for grooming, that's neat! but i heard men are starting to go to salons for same reasons they go to bars ;)
@gnt23tr (1015)
Manicure is a very hygenic way of presenting yourself, either as a woman or as a man. It shows that one can take care of even the smallest details of hi/her body apperance.
I think men in a way are kinda ment to be dirty and not do those things...but I also dont think it would hurt every now and then! Lets just say my fiance is a fishermen/ snorkel instructor! When he is fishing he tears his hands up so bad I dont even want him to touch me with them. When he works on the snorkel boat he is constantly in the water and his feet like shed another skin its soo gross...these are times of need when guys should get over that there men and get a man and a ped! jeeze!!!
@isasice (2015)
• Iceland
It's perfectly normal and I wish more men would do that. I have sometimes given male friends gift certificates for a manicure for Christmas or birthday presents and they felt it was the weirdest thing ever but I think they all started getting manicures at least once or twice a year when they realised how nice it was. I think some of them imagine that a manicure has to include red nail polish lol