Do you remember the first time:

@neelygal (1022)
Bahamas
The first time you fll in love,wasnt it great?How long did it last?Those carefree teenager love days are the best ones I think.Everything gets more complicated as you get older,lol.
@carolbee (16241)
I sure do. I was 15 when I starting dating my husband. We dated through high school and college and finally married. We've been married 39 years, have 3 kids, 2 grandkids, another grandbaby on the way and 2 step-grandkids. I did date others when we broke up for a year but always had my eye on this guy. I wanted him and him only and was able to convince him I was the one for him...lol
@carolbee (16241)
Totally forgot to mention that my husband and I shared a class together in second grade so I knew him way back then.
I had a couple of puppy loves way back elementary and high school days. But, it was in my third year in college. I fell in love with my bestfriend. It was hard at first coz the moment i confessed to my bestfriend, he was totally shocked. For a couple of days, he avoided me. He didn't want to talk and see me. But, after several days, he let me know that the feeling was mutual. The only reason, he kept quiet the moment I confessed to him was because, he's shocked and he didn't know how to react on the situation. We've become lovers...but it was tough! It's been a roller coaster relationship..After several years, we end up being together and he's now my loving husband.
When i was in middle school i remember i had a couple of puppy loves and got over them quickly and were very carefree not until my 1st year of highschool did i fall in love and stayed for about 5 yrs and a half..... now i dont even know if it was love or possibly just a highschool sweatheart.. i guess only time can tell.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
The first time I truly really whole-heartedly with every ounce of my being fell in love was 12 yrs ago LOL...and I am still very much in love as much if not more than I was then in spite of all the trials and issues etc etc...The first time I fell sort of in love though (but wastn in a mental space to FULLY be in love with no holds barred if that makes sense) I was 19
The first time I fell in love did not last very long because he broke up with me :P. But I think opposite about falling in love now and falling in love then, I now have less complications with love now that I am more experienced with relationships and commitments, and I am better at knowing if someone is in love with me, or just likes me. I like mature love a lot more than the immature kind, when I used to get upset over the tiniest things, and there was more stress, now I have better standards and know what I really want in a man.