My 100th Post!

Hello everyone it's a HAPPY day and a time of CELEBRATION because this is my 100th post! Thank you EVERYONE for making GREAT discussions for me to respond to, and thank you EVERYONE for responding to my discussions as well! I am VERY excited to have my 100th post and I hope to get my STAR rating and I hope it's HIGH! Thank you everyone that rates me high, too!
Too bad posting discussions doesn't add to the post count :(
Looks like you posted some more and got to number 100 anyway! Great job at getting a 9! Happy surfing sister!
But, it just did for me. At first I thought it didn't, and so to hide my shame I posted on someone's discussion really quickly and suddenly it put me up to 101 posts! So I think it DID work or maybe I'm just floopy! I don't know, either way I MADE it and I am VERY excited about it!
@Amanda81587 (3046)
Congradulations I cant wait til my 200th post so I can use smileys I am pretty close!