just a quick note

@shelly43 (1197)
Australia
hey everyone, i just wanted to pop in and say have a wonderful weekend..its been a great week starting up here in mylot, im nearly at 100 im at 80 lol not too sure how long the last 20 will take but i will be sure to let you all know lol when i hit my 100 and i get my star.. well anyway i wont blabber on, just have a fun and happy weekend and enjoy... hugs and smiles
@alokn99 (5717)
May you have a wonderful weekend too. Reaching 100 will be your first important milestone here on mylot and it feels good, especially the star. You are not far away from it and should get there pretty soon. All the best.
@shelly43 (1197)
thanks for your reply its great.. have a great one hun hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss
@mikeang (73)
shelly do you count the ones you REPLY to or is it the ORIGINAL posts you start only? I do a lot more reply recently.
@shelly43 (1197)
i do them all i post i reply i try to keep up with all of it so i can thank every one for their reply.. hugssssssssssssss
@Vladilyich1 (1453)
I've only started 3 discussions since I re-registered at MyLot (long story) two weeks ago. However, I have notifications turned on for all of my friends and I respond to most everything they (you) start. Already I'm over 200.
@shelly43 (1197)
owwwwww thats great and i thank you, and thanks for the reply always great to see the same ones replying.. hugsssssssssssssssss
Now I see you're only 17 posts away from 100 posts. I'm trying hard to reach 500 posts. But it seem so far away.
@shelly43 (1197)
lol it does seem soo far away i keep on posting and to get to where i am has taken 6 days lol im going hard lol i want my star.. thanks for your reply hugssssssssss