Do u ever had confusion in selecting the TITLE of the discussion subject?

Because attractive titles,invite people to the topic. Most of us just read the title of the discussion subject, and if we found that interesting.. we just click open the subject.. or else give a pass.. and our eyes search for next topic? So, we have to bring the gist of the discussion in few words, on the title itself.. to make people to read..Have you ever searched for words, the reason i say this, that title of the discussion that we keep has restricted space..and we can't go on typing for longer lines. Have you ever faced such a kind of thing friend? Cheers to all Saivenkat.
@touchnshine (2821)
Hi friend Well I agree that catchy titles attract others to come and repond to your discussion. I logged into mylot after a long time and have seen -- many of your discussions -- but this discussion title attracted me to open it and write something. Actually I feel that discussions which are practical and real and with whom we can relate -- have chances of getting more and more responses.
Hi friend, nice to see you back, i hope that you have come to stamp your mark again here. Really a pleasant surprise for me to see your response. I will be mailing you shortly. Take care, and have a good time.
Hi Dear Thanks for replying. Take care N wish you a good time as well :)
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
very well said..yeah i did sometimes ..when i reach to the last letter allowed on the heading then i must formulate another heading just to make it more interesting..
Well i am happy to see my friends are also experiencing the difficulties like me, as i am not the one..and only one..
@harishv (151)
ofcourse, title of the discussion plays a important role. Attractive tittle invites people for discussion, this creates confusion as we don't know the how to discuss,but we have opted for discussion on the basis of tittle as it is attractive.
Unfortunately yes, I find it kinda hard to think a very attractive titles for my discussion. I do agree with you that having a very catchy titles make people to be curious and read it and well of course it helps as well if it got a very interesting story or the gist of the discussion was interesting as well. But yeah, really confused me to think a good title, it took me one hour to think a very attractive titles and be content with it.
@shana123 (2096)
yes i do but now a days im not starting any discussions quiet a few of my discussion were left with no response and that makes me put down and even when i post im not able to get good earnings.. and moreover i answer to the discussions which attracts me yes i mean the title only
@vaishalik (237)
Yes, I also open the discussion that has a attractive title or pass to next one. Title must be attractive, suitable & the title must cover the whole subject in short also. I always try to find such title but in rare cases can do that.
@karjyo (830)
Yes is has happened many times that i am just not able to come up with an attractive title. Some times i even get confused on selection of the topic that whether it would get more number of responses. At times even very simple topics get more number of responses.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi saivenkaat802003! haha..It is not only the title I am having problems or confusion or just simply can't make up my mind what to use..I am also having problem what topic I should post. I have lots in my mind, serious ones too but never get to post them. I usually change my mind after typing it and just end up deleting or sometimes saving it in my documents for reference. I guess, I am just a very indecisive person when it comes to that aspect in mylotting. haha.. Take care and God Bless!
@stephcjh (32328)
Yes. I have troublke choosing titles for some of my discussions also. My discussion has more than one or two topics in it sometimes. It is hard to choose how to word the title so it does not confuse other people also. I don't start many discussions but I do have trouble with the titles sometimes also.
yes you are right. the attractive and inviting tittle will help the discussion get more responses. sometime the tittle i choose is too long to fit the limited space. but i don't actually worry about the tittle. sometimes the tittle of my discussions is just the first sentences of them.
@subha12 (18453)
hi friend, i do not think too much about it. i have seen catchy titles attarcts lots of responses. but that too you must be popular with mylot community. i never get many responses. so its what i suggest as title, i am ok with it.
@pkraj111 (2459)
Yes.I never know an attractive title for my discussion. I always put the first things that come to my mind as the title.But that is not really helping.I never can think of a suitable title