I think some of my posts have been deleted

@alkurishy (2069)
Iraq
I notice that some of my posts have been deleted between 2 to 4 posts have been gone. my ask to is why it have been deleted ? and it is effect about my earning too? I hope someone can help me and answer my question? Thanks in advance.
Hi alkurishy, I am sorry some of your post been deleted,I don't understand it either but some Mylotters have been complaining as well so I don't know what is going on? I hope you find out and keep posting. Tamara
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Hi dear Tamara, it is ok I am not sad, if it was not good I happy they deleted, but I was just to know why, that is all. I will keep posting what ever they delete, have a nice day my friend.
@zandi458 (27952)
Maybe your posts has gone against mylot guidelines. Why don't you resend it, see if it is being deleted again. or maybe you write to the moderators of mylot to get a clearer picture.
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
I dont know which of them deleted I must search all of them and I dont remember all of it, but it is ok I am keeping posting no matter what they delete. Thanks and have a good day.
@royal52gens (5380)
If you have responded to a discussion or two that have violated the rules, you will lose the money earned for that posting/participation when the main discussion topic is deleted. This is why your money earned will go up and down all month long until the final close and payout. I always post a couple extra responses each day to counter for this type of activity. Plus I like a lot of the topics that are available to discuss.
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Maybe you are right about that, and I will take care about the topics that I response to it, have a good day.
Your not the first to state this issue some others have to about their posts. The only thing I can think of and you may have not thought it was but MyLot did but a post they thought shouldn't be posted and or someone responded to the post not saying things that was with in the MyLot rules. I could be wrong so don't hold me to it this is just what I think. I don't know if it also effects your earnings or not. When I'm in doubt on anything I will refer to the Q&A section and look to find my answer in there. If I don't see it there I simply drop MyLot administration a quick note and ask them and they'll send me a message back with a reply. I wish you the best of luck and hope it works out for you take care. :)
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Thanks for your concern and for your response, I wish you a nice day.
@hellcowboy (7383)
Posts getting deleted seems to be very common on mylot,and I have had several of my posts get deleted,whether it effects your earnings or not depends on why it was deleted,if you a discussion you responded to go deleted,and hence your response got deleted than it will not effect your earnings,but if your post goes against the mylot guidelines and gets deleted,then you lose the money you made off that response,and whenever posts get deleted,the money that gets taken away gets distributed to other mylotters or at least that is what I have heard.