Surprised his $%^&* doesn't fall off

@raydene (9875)
Yepppp that is what I was told today when I ran into a friend that is a nurse at the local physicans office... She wouldn't tell me what or really give me details but said" Ray you need to be tested" I said I had been and she said" I am not saying about who but I'm surprised his male anatomy doesn't fall off!" I feel sad because a big part of me stills loves him but another part of me says when you dance you have to pay the fidler. Thoughts? xoxoxoxoxoxo
@jonesy123 (3950)
Glad to hear you got tested. Did you have the six month retest done, too? Many forget about that. Anyhow, be glad you got rid off him and count your blessings that he didn't drag you down into what turns out to be his personal hell now. Stay safe!
@royal52gens (5380)
It is amazing how fast gossip gets around town. I live in a small community and word can get to town faster than you can drive there. I don't believe it is necessary to ask your friend the nurse for details. She has given you a warning that you might want to pay attention to. It would be in your own best interest to be tested again and for a wider range of diseases. Stay Safe, Stand Strong ((hugs)) Royal Mom
Hi Raydene I bet you did have mixed feelings when you heard that about , I presume, your ex nice of the nurse to tell you also in case you had not been tested.You are right , when you flirt with disaster you will have to' pay the piper. I gather he did play around a lot hummm. lol lol
@raydene (9875)
Here it is all this time later and I'm still in limbo I keep waiting for him to change.. I need to get a life!!! xoxoxoxoxo
@stephcjh (32385)
Yes. I know what you mean. That is awful. Does he mess around alot or just with that woman who has been calling you? Is he not protecting himself or something? I was just wandering why the nurse had said she wouldn't be surprised if his male anatomy didn't fall off. I'm kind of lost here. You are better off without him for sure. I know you still love him though. It is hard to get over a love of your life.
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi there raydene I am sorry to hear that you were with someone that would disrespect you in such a bad way. Time is a great healer and you will soon get over him. Your nurse friend is clearly concerned for you too if she is prepared to give you confidential information about a patient which would put her job at risk for you, she's a good friend. Take care and I wish you all the best.
• Marion, Kansas
I would probably go get tested one more time, six months after I booted him out, just to make sure I had no lingering "memory" of him.
@RDugas (247)
Totally agree with you all the way!!!!!!!!!!
@mummymo (23709)
WEll Mom if it did fall off then it would have been no ones fault but his own. I know you still care about him but I also have to say that you can't be surprised that people are angry at him for the way he treated you. I know how you feel and I am proud of you for feeling that way but a lot of people are not as forgiving as you are Mom! xxx
@RDugas (247)
Get tested again, and then get tested every 6 months (or whatever they recomend) If the nurse was talking about something falling off and he ahsnt said anything to you about him testing positive for something, he's not worth risking your life over! Good luck!
@underdogtoo (9600)
This is something that has to be borne when one is having some kind of a relationship. I sympathize with you and I hope that you are able to sort this all out at the soonest possible time.
@Opal26 (17694)
I'm glad that you got tested. Just make sure you do the follow up in 6 months. I know how hard it is to still have feelings for someone who hurt you by being such a pig! You are better off now! Think of it that way. You will find someone else that is better and hopefully more honest and sincere. Life's lessons are hard, I know I've had some really miserable ones thrown at me too.
@Debs_place (10551)
Raydene, go down and get tested. It can be 6 months before you get a positive result which you better not. I have been reading your previous posts and I feel awful for you, i have been down that route, but there were no blood tests involved. Lorena Bobbit had a solution to your topic -- right now if you were on the jury, I am sure that you would have wanted to give her a medal. Please go to your doctor first thing Monday and get it taken care of. We are here for you!
I could never love someone after he betrayed me. If his gonads fell of, it would serve him right. I agree with you about paying the fiddler.