dont get offended

@jesus777 (664)
Bermuda
hello fellow mylotters when people dont respond to your comments right away dont get offended people have lives outside of mylot they have families and jobs and what not too tend to so please be patient with people and let them respond to your comments when they have time too lets just all get along here folks this forum is for all of us happy mylotting!!!!!
Patience is a virtue we all need to practice, right? I've been pouting because the first one I did is about a town in Texas that I must be the only one around here that has ever heard of it. Since it's had no replies can I just delete it or will myLot, after a certain period of time. Why did I ask that? I just read up on it. DUH!
@jesus777 (664)
• Bermuda
i dont know anything about texas lol all ive heard is everything is big i live in bermuda but yes patience is a virtue and we all need to learn it but dont be discouraged kepp on blogging happy mylotting!!!!
@Icyfairy (284)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
yeah thats true i totally agree with you. cause altjough it usually takes time for people to respond to my discussions i always get responses
@jesus777 (664)
• Bermuda
icy fairy were did you nick come from im trying too picture this are you a block of ice women dressed in a pink dress lol this nick name is kind of interesting it is eye catching and it get me imagining what does this icy look like lol!!!! but enough of that people need too realize that people are busy outside of here and need too give people time too respond!!!!