How Long Do MyPoints Gift Cards Take To Arrive In The USA And Canada?

Has ayone out there redeemed their MyPoints points? If so, how long did the cards take to arrive? How long did they take o arrive in the USA? How long did they take to arrive in Canada?
@sherrir101 (3671)
I am in Ohio, USA. It takes my gift cards about 3 weeks to get to me after ordering them. That reminds me I have to cash in for more Omaha Steaks right now. Yummy!
Thanks. Not sure how much longer it would take to Canada, but my mother and I did drive through Ohio the same day we left Canada on vacation one year, so it couldn't be THAT much further.
Yes, I am close to that state also. It only took a few weeks for my gift cards to arrive in the mail. I did cashout for an online gift code for Amazon last year and the transaction was messed up a bit, not sure why. That took me over 6 weeks to straighten out, but I eventually received my code by email. It should have only taken a few days at most :( I have heard that those Steaks are good. My brother ordered those once.
You wouldn't think it would take that much longer to go to Canada. Maybe with the *customs* thing, though. The steaks are wonderful. I have ordered them twice before. This makes the 3rd time.
I don't know but when you find out with you tell me? I was debating on weather to sign up or not and when you get them let me know if they are legit.
• Marion, Kansas
I have friends who have received them, and I find it is very easy to do. If you look at this whole discussion, you will see others who have done it, and redeemed for gift cards. At another site, they say if you join Bzz Agent, you get paid in mypoints points, as well. Another thing is to down load your mypoints search bar, you get points for searching every month.
@34momma (13920)
i would recommend you do it. the points add up really fast and it a great way to get free stuff
thanks I already signed up, so far I got over 100 points.
@Shaun72 (15972)
• Palatka, Florida
I just got a card from MyPoints. It took me over a month but it finally got here. I got a $10 gift card for T.G.I.F . A restarunt. Of couuse it is a out of town one but I go by there a lot so hopefully one day I will go with a freind of family member to eat there.
@34momma (13920)
wow it took that long. mine only took a little over a week
@Shaun72 (15972)
• Palatka, Florida
i guess it all depends on where you live and how fast the mail runs. I have gotten quite a few gift cards for them. I have been with MyPoints for a few years now.
@ZephyrSun (7399)
Sorry I couldn't help you out any, since I haven't redeemed any yet, I was waiting for some more points first. Hope it doesn't take too long! Enjoy your gift card.
Thanks.
2-3 weeks.. i get gift cards from them all the time and it seems like its usually 2 weeks but there have been some that take forever and im in the USA
@villageanne (8579)
I only know about the US. It used to take about two weeks however since the flood of people joining as a result of bzzagent, it is taking 3-4 weeks now. That has been the case with mine anyway.
I think they take about two weeks before I get them, but I'm not sure. I know that it takes forever to get anything from the United States to Canada nowadays, sometimes. I mail things to Ontario from time to time and it seems to take forever. But, I know those gift cards don't come super fast because I don't think Mypoints sends them out right away.
@oscar6 (1939)
It has been awhile since I requested a gift card. I live in the united states and if I remember correctly it took around two weeks to recieve my giftcard. The first giftcard that I got was a ten dollar giftcard to walmart. I was so happy to find out that this site was legit. It made me really happy and years later I am still using the site.
@chrislotz (8209)
I live in Canada and I don't have good news for you. I requested my card about 6 months ago and still have not received it. I think the site is a rip off and I don't work on it anymore. Now, I am not telling you to not work it, just keep on top of it and just keep emailing them if you don't get it within a reasonable time. I didn't do that, so they got away with not sending it to me. Now it may have gotten lost in the mail, but I didn't keep track and didn't go after the site for it. Who knows, maybe I still have my points in my account and they didn't send it to me at all. Good luck to you and I hope you get yours. Let us know.
@ch88ss (2270)
Hi What a coincidence, I just redeemd through this site yesterday. I requested a Pizza Hut Gift Card for the kids. I think it takes about 2-4 weeks, though it is my firs time, I don't know how long but the site syas 2-4 weeks. I hope they can do it sooner. So what did you redeem? How long did it take you to reach the amount you wanted to redeem?
I redeemed my first card a while ago. I live in NYC and it didn't take too long to arrive. I don't remember how long it took but when I received it I was surprised because I thought it would take longer. That reminds me I need like 170 more points so that I can redeem it for a $25 Starbucks gift card for when college starts again. Wish me luck and good luck to you to.
I am in the USA. It has taken me anywhere from one week to two weeks to receive them.
@cassidy22 (2975)
I don't know about Canada, but I have gotten them faster in the US than when they say. They say something along the lines of "wait 6-8 weeks" and I usually get mine within 2 weeks. I LOVE Mypoints!!
I live in Virginia (US), and when I've redeemed my points in the past, it usually took about 2-3 weeks. I believe it says "allow up to 6 weeks for delivery" on the website, though. I'm currently waiting for my latest gift card to arrive, a $50 Home Depot card I ordered about 2 weeks ago.
I live in Oklahoma, and on average over the years it usually takes two weeks for MyPoints to get my gift cards to me. They are actually faster with their rewards than any other site I belong to. At least they are faster getting to me. I don't know where they are located, so it may be just that they are closer to me than a lot of people, which means my gift cards might get to me sooner than other people's get to them.
@raydene (9875)
Hello Doll I don't have an answer for you because I have never earned one. I hope someone here can help you. And I'm sure we have lots od USA members involved. xoxoxoxoxo
@Ravenladyj (22994)
LOL Immediately...BUT thats only because I'm usually one to get an online reward rather than a physicial card in the mail...Its just easier for me to get for example the online Barnes and Nobel card than the actually card since I live in the middle of nowhere and dont drive LOL...I DID once mind you get a Walmart gift card and it took about 3 or 4 weeks if I'm remembering correctly.. I have a crapload of points to cash in which I really should do soon..then again I might just wait a little while and let them continue to build.
@vanities (11340)
• Davao, Philippines
im a member of that but not active..and sorry dont know about it..
@coffeebreak (17827)
I'm in Calif and have cashed out at My Points many times for a gift card. Can't remember exactly how long, but it wasn't long at all. I am cashing out again on Monday.
@34momma (13920)
i love mypoints. i think it took only like maybe a week or so, not to long. i love them and they are a great site. so don't worry, they do send out your gift cards