How are you feeling right now?!?

I'm happy and a little sad. I have been fighting all weekend with my husband and I really hate that we fight. It just hurts me inside. I'm trying not let it always get to me but I hurts. So I decided that I need to get out by myslef without the kids and husband. So I'm o back to college. So how are you feeling right now?!
@chenmeiyi (973)
i am sorry to hear that you and your husband are not on good tems with each other. maybe both of you need a period of time to meditate upon the mistakes that you two had made.Happiness is not in their nature standing bewteen you and your husband,but you two have to create that happiness,so sometimes you have to put up with each other. you are the masterpiece of your own life,hope you can guide your life and take upper hand of it.
yes ,yesterday is history,tommorrow is mystery,today is a present,a gift.so forget the past and begin your life from this very new moment.hope you can make it.
@o2bnocn (2895)
I'm sorry things aren't going so well at home with your husband. Hopefully you two can work it out and I hope that you do. I think it's great that you are furthering your schooling. I am actually starting college in October. As for me I am kind of lonely, my ex had to move for work and we split up because of it. So I'm just a little lonely, other than that I am excited about going to school and feel pretty good for the most part.
Thanks for the comment. Everthing always works out for the best. I hope things will get better for you. Rember tomorrow is a new day
@Icyfairy (284)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
i'm feeling happy cause my bf and i made up today after a little disagreement we had yesterday. so that's good. hope things get better for you and you your husband. good luck!
Well that is good. I'm gald to hear that. Just always rember tomorrow is a NEW DAY!!
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble at home, recently. I hope you're able to come to some sort of agreement soon. I think it's great that you're going back to school! Furthering your education, exercising your mind, and getting some personal time are never bad things, and I'm sure it'll keep you happier and healthier than being cooped up at home all of the time. I'm feeling pretty good, right now. I had a bad evening Thursday and spent yesterday recovering after an emergency vet trip and a fat bill. Today has been pretty relaxing and I got some things I needed to do done. I needed a bit of a break, and it was nice to get it.
It's ok everything works out in the end. Im sorry to hear about your emergeny vit vist. Hope everything works out for you. I'm hoping tomorrow I can just relax. But with 3 kids I doubt it....lol
@carolbee (16241)
I'm sorry you and your husband have been fighting. It comes with the marriage territory, unfortunately. I agree about getting away from the kids and husband for awhile. It does help relax the nerves. You're going back to college? I joined a bowling league when our kids were younger just to get away, relax and be with adults. Think it saved my sanity. It's now Sunday morning and I am sore from overdoing it yesterday. I have a bad back that effects my hip also and was on my feet yesterday too much. Once I am up and moving around I'll feel better. Am off to work soon so that will help move the ole bones. My job consists of standing so I'll be sore again tomorrow morning. Have a good Sunday, carolbee