I finally resolved my unresolved discussions!!

@dragon54u (31605)
Most of them were rather easy, as I don't seem to be attuned to what myLotters like to respond to. But I had a LOT of unresolved! Do you fall behind or keep up with them?
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Oh No you had to remind me..LOL..now i have about 5 pages so guess its something to do tomorrow before work..yuck..i may go blind..lol
@dragon54u (31605)
Oh geez, I had 8+ pages dating back 3 months! Luckily, a lot of them had none or one response, making them much less of a challenge!
@nupats (3564)
yes dear it is a lunch box..also called tiffin box...have a nice day..
@dragon54u (31605)
You are funny!
@nupats (3564)
so sorry i mixed up the dicussions...i feel like a fool..i am really sorry about this..take care dear
@nupats (3564)
hi dear i actually goofed this discussion up ...thank you for the Br all the same take care
@suspenseful (40316)
I still have three that have not been resolved or have only one response. I have no idea why no one has helped me out on them. I do not consider the answer that I do not know anything about it of any help and I did get members who had that particular interest but they did not go on that post. I guess the posts will forever remain a mystery and I will spend the rest of my life wondering,"what was the answer?"
@dragon54u (31605)
That's so discouraging, isn't it? I have a number of discussions that I thought were interesting that received no replies at all. I don't have time till tomorrow evening, but I'll go to your profile and look at those discussions and reply if I can. I know it makes you feel kind of sad. We friends must work together!
@suspenseful (40316)
Thank you. I want to get rid of them. I cannot find the answer, and one of them is really hard. I kept inviting friends in those interests, but even they could not help.
@nupats (3564)
hi dear good that you were able to resolve your discussions i still have some unresolved...how did you do it? thank u ...have a nice day...
@dragon54u (31605)
With this new arrangement, I had to look around for the "unresolved discussions" button but I found it then started going through and marking best responses. It's so hard sometimes, because there are so many good ones! I open each one in a separate window, mark the best then "x" out the window. That way, I don't have to keep hitting the "back" button and it saves a lot of time.
@nupats (3564)
thank you dear i will also try and resolve all my old discussions..have a nice day
@naseeha (1385)
I too did that quite recently. I resolved some of my unresolved discussions but some of them had very few responses so i am wondering what to do....
@dragon54u (31605)
The ones with few replies are the easiest! Just choose the one that helped you the most or was the funniest--if in doubt, choose the one with the lowest rating in order to encourage them to stay here and expand their activities.
@jer31558 (3683)
I am ashamed to say that I am horrible at that. I really and truly do need to go and take care of those. It should be easier now that I don't start that many discussions.
@dragon54u (31605)
Don't feel bad! It took me a LONG time to do it because I'd done it once before but stopped after about half an hour. This time took MUCH longer!!
@SangsTurks (1447)
Well, i sure am behind on most of my asnwers as unresolved. I need to take time out to deal with those too. There are times when i tend to like 2-3 answers and then i just leave the response and dont mark as best response. I just need to think hard and select among the three so i escape at times :(
@dragon54u (31605)
I usually wait till Saturday or Sunday night when I'm listening to old radio plays on the internet and need something to do with my hands. With a young son, you surely don't need something to busy your hands!
@spalladino (17926)
I do mine once a week because I want to give everyone who is interested in responding the opportunity to do so before I choose a best response. That's such a hard choice to make many times! I wish we could pick the top three or something like that, instead of just one.
@dragon54u (31605)
There are so many good responses! It is hard to choose, I agree, and I tend to err on the side of new members so to encourage them to participate. That is, if their response is well thought out!
@sameroad (3180)
I resolved a bunch of mine the other day but I still have a bunch of unresolved ones lol I try and keep up with them but they just build up on you faster then you know it! and I like to wait at least a week before I resolve one of my discussions.