kinda personal need advice

i went to the e.r. last thursday for chest pains everything came back ok so the next friday i went to doctor office and they did urine sample came back it had some blood in it nowi have to go for more test. anyone have this problem? should i not worry about and just do the test and see what happens
@sedel1027 (17854)
I wouldn't be too worried. Blood in your urine usually is just a sign of a urinary tract infection which can be cleared up with antibiotics.
@spalladino (17924)
I wouldn't worry too much about it right now because it could be something as simple as a urinary infection. I've never heard of a link between blood in the urine and heart disease so don't stress yourself out until you know what you're dealing with.
Thank you to those who have responded i will keep you up dated i go in monday for a swab to be done.
@Bethany1202 (3432)
Does it burn when you urinate? You might have a urinary tract infection (UTI). Sometimes this causes fever and other pains. The chest pains you had might not have been related to the blood in your urine. You might have had some really bad indigestion or something. Good luck at the doctors, keep us posted!