How much time do you spend on my lot?

@karjyo (830)
Hi, am a new user. I don't know how much time and effort is required to get a decent earning on my lot. I know that the earning is not great but at the same time you are enjoying by sharing your views and ideas. I would like to know how much time are you spending on my lot and whether you are doing something else like add sense too?
@applefreak (3133)
on a normal day, i'll spend about an hour or two on mylot. i'm not sure if the earnings will be decent. it's more of the discussions and responses that got me hooked. i'll admit that the earnings does help. what would you consider a decent earning? getting my first payout after being active for a month is decent enough for me. though it may not be a lot, it's really the first time i'm getting paid for talking about anything under the sky. cheers ;p
@karjyo (830)
Congrats!!!!! you are getting your first payout. You must be feeling great. I don't know how much is decent earning on mylot as am a new user, but i think you can earn much more as you write very well and your writing speed also seems to be quite fast. All the best.
thank you for your kind compliments. in fact, my first payout is already sitting in my paypal account. now i'm working towards my second payout. hopefully i'll make it for the month of july as well. if i can get a payout every month, i might save enough to get something i want. enjoy yourself at mylot and keep those discussions coming. chers
@pinks17 (2192)
Hi karjyo.;p Well I go to work from tuesday to saturday and my free time would be sunday and monday.During weekdays I share this pc with my boyfriend.Sometimes I am thinking..at the office I am infront of the pc and taking in calls as a tech support.I use the internet at the office and when I get home I still work on mylot to answer discussions and if I feel that I have something to share..I start typing my discussions. Sometimes my eyes are really tired bec. of the pc but what the heck..I love being online and sharing my thoughts..I do what I want to do...regardless I am already tired from work and regardless my eyes are tired..;p
@karjyo (830)
You seem to enjoy mylot a lot.Thanks for the response. Have a nice day. Happy mylotting.
me too.........
@karjyo (830)
Thanks.
@laglen (19783)
I spend WAY too much time on here. I am usually on here first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I use my pay pal account for Christmas shopping so I am trying to hit pay out. I am not even close.I just can't think of a good topic to write about. So I have just been responding.
@karjyo (830)
I hope you will hit pay out. Your responses will help me get my pay out (Even i am not close to it). Thanks for the response.
@applefreak (3133)
i've joined mylot for over a year now. however, i've only became active in the recent two months. i've already received my first payout at the beginning of this month. didn't really take note of how much time i spend on mylot everyday. thing is i'm pretty addicted to mylot so i'll log in as and when i've got free time. i look set to receive another payout soon as i've on mylot pretty often. if i really have to guess, i'll put it at around one to two hours everyday at least. cheers ;p
@karjyo (830)
I think now even i am getting addicted to my lot. Thanks for the response.
@alokn99 (5718)
I try and spend as much time as I can on Mylot. It can range anywhere between 2 -4 hours. I try to fix a minimum number of posts that i must do per day and then plan the amount of time based on that.
@karjyo (830)
Your planning is great. All the best. Thanks for the response.
Today being sunday.. i am doing mylot at my wish.. nearly i have spent about five hours.. and hope fully some more hours.. but on other days, i have very less time to be here, may be one and half hours a day to do the entire surfing activities.. Take care and have a good stay here.
@karjyo (830)
You seem to be putting a lot of effort and you must be earning a lot too. All the best. Happy posting.
@gloreymay (882)
Hi! I only spend 0ne-two hours a day for mylot. Because I also have lot of things to do aside from facing the computer.
@karjyo (830)
Thanks for the response. All the best.
@valeria1 (2724)
I spend a lot of time. And I keep coming back, because so much to discuss and learn!
@karjyo (830)
I can see that as you have been giving me responses. Thanks for your response.
@mflower2053 (3227)
I've been spending alot of time on mylot lately. I am up to $9.10 right now and I want to try and hit my $10 payout by the end of them month if I am lucky I might get there tomorrow with the amount of time that I have spent on here today. You never know.