what do you feel when...

@jhl930 (3607)
a television show that you have watched for years goes off of the air...i have watched some shows that have stayed on the air for like ten years or more and i mean i really get into these shows lol to the point where i can't wait until the new season comes back on...and then whenever the show goes off of the air i kind of feel like i won't be as interested in anything like that anymore until something else comes on and then i get hooked on it lol so do you ever do that feel like you just lost some of your family( i have heard some people feel like that, not saying that i do but i have heard that some people do)how do you feel? have you ever had something like this happen to you?
@SusanLee (1920)
I feel the same way. I feel like I'm losing friends or something. Some of the shows I really got into was Crossing Jordon, Everybody Loves Raymond, The King of Queens, and I really liked Becker. Thank goodness we live in times where they have plenty of reruns. I don't hesitate to watch them over and over again much to my husbands digust lol.
@jhl930 (3607)
i am like you i know that they are going off but i also know that there will probably be reruns as well and that helps a little bit...thanks for taking the time to read my discussion!
I mourn the lost of a beloved show.I have lived through the end of Dallas and M*A*S*H and recently The Sopranos.It is hard. these shows were great and I did look forward to the next episode. It takes some time and hopefully a new show to ease the pain.
@mcat19 (1358)
I hate change, so I agree with you. I don't like it at all when my shows leave. But the good thing is, I get more. I don't like summer hiatus either.