I Can't Find The Referral Link

@julyteen (13265)
Davao, Philippines
i log-in to mylot today and i found my friends online, i am wanting him to join me on mylot but when i checked the normal place where i can find the referral link, i can't find it. it seems many new features added to the site when i am out. could you please tell me how to find my referral links?
@zeloguy (4915)
The referral link is in every e-mail that you get... it is in the one that came with the e-mail you are getting here... it is: www.myLot.com?ref=julyteen Hope that helps you out. Thanks Zelo
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
wow! thanks for the comment.
@zeloguy (4915)
Yah I got a couple other e-mails about where's my referral link and the irony is it was already in the e-mail... where on the site it is I honestly don't know but it is in thousands (literally) of e-mails that I have stored away. Thanks Zelo
@stvasile (7313)
Go to the Earnings page, then go to the Referrals section. There, if you scroll down, you can find your referral link.