Need a pc configuration ask me !

Hi there need a pc configured for free, I will give you best dsuggesstions regarding any pc, What things to look, the price, features, company, warranty, make, everthing you should do to buy a pc. All things I will explain you and make you well equipped for the PC mission. Own a pc support company at my place, better know the loop holes. For your best, Kunal Inset Data labs.
i m planning 2 buy pc so plz suggest me the bst configuration 4 using softwares lyk autocad,pro e, catia etc. i m frm india so cn u plz suggests me the cost.
@Arsench (65)
• Spain
Hello I just want to ask you one question please, how I can scan open ports of the other user pc when I know only e-mail and she/he entering only from his/her home pc. thank you
Congrats Kunal! Your move is really appreciated. Keep doing your part to our friends in myLot